SHIPPING, EXCHANGE, AND REFUND POLICY
Shipping & Delivery
After payment is confirmed, we aim to have your items shipped to you at the earliest possible date.
In general, you should be receiving your stock less than 14 working days after payment is confirmed. We will contact and inform you if the delivery requires longer than 14 working days.
Returns, Exchanges, and Refund Policy
1. This Return and Refund policy shall only be applicable for orders made via https://www.pinangmedical.com.my only.
2. Pinang Medical Supplies shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy between the products delivered and the Customer wishes for a return and refund, please notify us via email at email@example.com within seven (7) working days upon receiving the products.
3. We will contact the Customer (by phone or email) within seven (7) working days after the receipt of the email. The Customer is advised to wait for our instructions for the next course of action. In the event the Customer does not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 012-414 3220 (Mon-Fri; 9am-5pm, excluding public holidays) for enquiries.
4. All returned goods must be approved through communication by phone or email with our Customer Service within seven working (7) days upon receiving parcel.
5. Return/Exchange of Products or Refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
|Reason of Return||Remarks|
|Delivery – Wrong Product||Wrong parcel sent, wrong items sent|
|Delivery – Parts Missing||Missing item in the order|
|Quality – Damaged Product||Item packaging or container damaged|
|Quality – Product Condition||Expired date, old manufacturing date|
|Website – Incorrect Content||Different item(s) received|
6. Note: Non-refundable, exchangeable, and returnable products, that are stated on the own product page may only appeal for a refund, exchange, and return for the following reasons:
- The item does not match the agreed specification (e.g., wrong size, wrong model, etc.)
- The item was defective and or/damaged on delivery
- The item has not been received
Products returned to Pinang Medical Supplies must be in their unused and original condition as received with proof of order, payment, and delivery of the products.
7. Pursuant to Items No. 2,3,4,5 and 6, email@example.com Customer Service MUST be contacted before returning affected products in person, by courier, or by post. No replacement or exchange of products will be entertained otherwise. All replacements or exchanges of Products shall be subjected to stock availability. In the case of stock unavailability, the Customer will be refunded.
8. If a Product that was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product or replace the Product.
9. If any Product which was not included in the Customer’s Order is delivered to the Customer, Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. shall collect the Product from the Customer.
10. If the Customer has been charged for a Product that has not been delivered, Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
11. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer places an Order, Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. shall refund the difference to the Customer.
12. The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant a refund. Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. will inspect the returned Products upon receipt. If the conditions in Items No. 2,3,4,5 and 6 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, a refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer for the courier charges for returning the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking a refund.
13. All refunds will be made within 2 months and depending on the appointed Bank Refund Policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalize the refund. Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
14. The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our head office at the following address:-
PINANG MEDICAL SUPPLIES SDN BHD
3-2-3, LORONG DELIMA 20, 11700 GELUGOR, PENANG, MALAYSIA.
15. Alternatively, the Customer may bring the affected Product(s) to other Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. offices appointed by our Customer Service for exchange.
16. As for customers from East Coast Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak, the Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. Head Office. Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product being received by us. The Customers are advised to pack the Product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its original packaging.
17. Management of Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Pinang Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd.
All rights reserved