- Pregnant women or for those who have contracted hemorrhoids,a condition where the lowest part of your rectum and anus develop swollen veins often found it challenging to keep their anal region clean after bowel movement.
- Sitz bath is a warm, shallow bath that cleanses the perineum, provides relief to itching & aching, and fits well with your daily hygienic regime.
- Typically used as a home treatment where one would sit in lukewarm water & relieve pain around private part. Make sure to dry off properly afterwards.
- It doesn’t take a lot of water, just fill the bath with 2 to 3 inches of water. For people looking to ease the pain, inflammation, swelling or irritation in the perineum, a sitz bath will provide some comfort and relief.
- If you have a small bartholin cyst, soaking it in the tub several times a day for a few days can help infected cyst to rupture and drain on its own. In this case, please consult a physician on the frequency of using a sitz bath.
- Place the sitz bath on the toilet bowl without the toilet seat. It comes with built-in vents which allow water to drain out into the toilet bowl if it is overfilled
- Used for everyday personal hygiene
Suitable for :
- Hemorrhoids patients.
- Patients with perineal wounds.
- Patients suffer from anal pain
- Women with pelvic disorders