- Provides support and therapeutic warmth for the shoulder and upper arm.
- Allows the athlete or patient to gradually return to full range of motion.
- Comfortable to wear under clothing.
HOW TO WEAR
- Position the support over the shoulder.
- Secure the hook and loop strap on the arm area.
- Bring the front strap across the chest and the back strap across the back.
- Secure both straps around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis