- Semi-rigid support for use with soft tissue damage, osteoarthritis and whiplash injuries.
- Completely height-adjustable to provide flexion or extension positioning.
- Vinyl-covered foam padding for patients comfort and easy cleaning.
HOW TO WEAR
- Adjust the height of the cervical collar using the adjustable hook and loop straps to decide proper position of the head, then apply the collar to the neck.
- Make sure the head and neck of patient are in neutral position before attaching the hook and loop closure.
- Fasten the hook and loop closure securely.
- Post-surgical support
- Cervical fracture
- Cervical spondylosis