A hand-held rotating massager designed to knead into the deep tissue. The two wheels of the Squizer compress the muscles together to reduce stiffness and promote blood circulation.
Iron Fiber- Handle
Wheel diameter- 7.2cm
- Ergonomic handle to apply strong pressure with a squeezing feeling
- Non-slip wheel positioned to massage small or big muscles
- Bigger wheels to access more muscle groups without pinching the skin
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be used for the whole body
- Relieves muscle tension
- Reduces stiffness
- Promotes blood circulation
Areas of applications
Arm, Neck, Shoulder, Abdomen, Thigh, Calf
Directions for use
- Gently apply pressure and glide back and forth 20 to 30 rotations over affected areas.
- Commence with a light touch and gradually increase pressure accordingly to release muscles.
- Use it with the logo facing upwards for small muscles such as calves and arms massage and the logo facing downwards for larger muscles such as thighs.
- Avoid applying strong pressure on the cervical spine, lumbar spine, and knee.
- Talk to your doctor or physiotherapist if you’re not sure if the product is right for you.
- If you feel any discomfort during use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Do not use it on injured areas, inflamed areas of the skin, or when you feel unwell.
There are no reviews yet.